How to Choose the Best Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
When choosing to get married in Las Vegas, many couples look for a charming Las Vegas wedding chapel for their ceremony, and for good reason. A traditional wedding chapel is one of the most time-honored and classic options for an indoor wedding, and Las Vegas is one of the most popular locations to tie the knot. These two aspects come together to create a dream wedding that the bride and groom will cherish forever. With the goal of getting married in a Las Vegas chapel, you may not know where to begin or how to find the best chapel for your big day. We can help! This article will break down what to look for in a Las Vegas wedding chapel, and also go over, in detail, the Lakeview Chapel, because it’s considered one of the best indoor wedding venues in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Wedding Chapel Must-Have Features
For many, their wedding day is the most important and cherished day of their lives. This is why so much effort is placed into making sure everything is absolutely perfect. For those getting married in a wedding chapel, it’s where it all begins, so it should be outstanding in all ways. With this in mind, it goes without saying that you would want to find the absolute best wedding chapel in Las Vegas. To help you on your journey, we have compiled a list of several wedding chapel features you should be on the lookout for.
We realize every couple has their own set of special preferences, but there are a few main factors that we consider “must-have” features for a perfect wedding ceremony. From the location to the chapel’s decor, you will know what makes up a fabulous chapel when you have finished reading through this special edition on wedding chapels.
Your Las Vegas Wedding Chapel Should Feature Amazing Interior and Exterior Photo Opportunities
The wedding venue you choose can have a huge impact on your wedding photos. This is because your venue and its location will be the backdrop for your photos. If you search Las Vegas for wedding chapels, you will find that there are many that would not make for a picture-perfect wedding.
Why a Chapels Exterior Landscape Matters
You will want to look into the exterior backdrops of the wedding chapel you are considering. Some chapels are located in business areas where buildings and streets will be your backdrop in your photoshoot outside the chapel.
Instead, you will want to seek out chapels that offer much greenery, beautiful trees, flowers in a garden setting, or breathtaking lake views. This will allow your photographer to focus on you, and not spend time trying to find areas around the chapel’s perimeter that are appropriate for wedding photos.
If you’re selecting your chapel online because you are unable to visit, don’t take their website photos as the final word for what the outside area of their venue really has to offer. To see exactly what the area surrounding the chapel has in store for you, jump onto Google Maps, enter their address, and select street view. You will then be able to travel the streets of the perimeter of the church. It’s a perfect way to choose a church location without actually being there.
Knowing Exactly what the Interior of the Chapel Looks Like is Crucial
When it comes to the interior of the chapel, you will want to be especially careful when ensuring it offers incredible photo opportunities. The majority of the photo ops will be within the chapel, so its appearance will either make or break your wedding photos. To determine if you will love, or could do without the interior backdrops the Las Vegas wedding chapel you are looking into has to offer, we have a few suggestions:
- Check the venue’s website to view all the photos they have displayed to catch glimpses of the chapel interior.
- Type the “name of the chapel” and the words ” wedding photographer” into a Google search. You may just find a photographer who is displaying wedding photos from a ceremony at the specific chapel you are researching.
- Check out Yelp because many people upload photos with their review, which will also give you a sneak peek of the interior of the chapel.
If you are considering just having your friends and family take photos during your wedding, you may want to rethink this strategy. It’s imperative to have a professional taking snapshot of your big day. Take a look at this article on why hiring a professional photographer is so important.
Heating and Air within the Chapel Should be a Consideration
No matter what type of weather the season brings for you on your big day, you should make sure the wedding chapel you are interested in has heating and air conditioning. Even in the spring, when the weather is perfect, it may become warm in a chapel with a large number of people gathered. Or, in the middle of the Summer, it goes without saying that air conditioning is in order. You can also wear that ever-popular sleeveless dress style on the coldest day of winter because you and your guests will be toasty warm in a heated wedding chapel. This feature may go overlooked, but it could be one of the most essential factors.
Ensure the Las Vegas Chapel Decor Matches Up with Your Style
There are many options when it comes to wedding chapel decor, especially in Las Vegas. It’s imperative to know exactly what type of atmosphere a chapel’s decor provides. If you don’t do the proper research, you may just end up with a flashy neon light wedding ceremony when you were looking for something different altogether.
Here are three of the most common types you will most likely find during your search for the perfect wedding chapel in the Las Vegas area.
- Themed Chapels: Las Vegas is known for its Elvis themed wedding chapels, complete with Elvis impersonators, neon lights, and Love Me Tender playing in the background. Although this may not sound like the perfect ceremony set up, there are a lot of couples who seek out chapels with Elvis themed decor.
- Old-Style Chapels: This type of Las Vegas wedding chapel features decor that’s lined-up with beautiful traditional pews and religious motifs. Think Catholic church type decor. If you love the convenience of a Las Vegas wedding, but still want that traditional touch, then this would be a great option.
- Modern & Upscale Chapels: This is by far, the most popular decor option for those seeking out a wedding chapel in Las Vegas. It typically includes outstanding modern decor such as elegant chandeliers, large open spaces, beautiful windows with gorgeous views, all surrounded by stunning scenery. Lakeview Chapel is a perfect example of a modern, yet charming, Las Vegas wedding chapel.
Choose an Area of Las Vegas That’s Convenient for You and Your Guests
A huge factor to consider when choosing a wedding chapel is its location. You will want to make sure that the location of your Las Vegas wedding chapel is practical for you and your guests. One aspect that a location can impact is your guest’s travel time. If your ceremony location is hours from the nearest airport or city, out in the middle of nowhere, and not close to acceptable hotels, your guests may become frustrated.
Another aspect of location is your honeymoon, as well as entertainment for the guests who are staying in the area for a few days. If your wedding chapel is in a remote area of Las Vegas, this will leave your guests with nothing to do except head back home. Another alternative is to ensure the location you choose is close to downtown Vegas. This will have your guests excited about the days to come – casino fun and Vegas shows are always a good time. In addition to this, it will provide you with a fabulous honeymoon extravaganza, complete with top of the line hotels, fine dining experiences, and some of the best live performances in the nation.
Lakeside weddings & Events offers an exceptional wedding chapel, set in a breathtaking location, close to downtown Vegas. It’s location truly sets it apart from other wedding chapels in Nevada.
Look for a Venue that Also Offers a Las Vegas Reception Area
A good venue will offer a chapel and a reception area. Be sure to confirm beforehand because some wedding venues are ceremony only, and you will have to go elsewhere for your reception. Having your wedding and reception at the same location will be much more convenient for you and your guests. Imagine you, the whole wedding party, and 100 guests all getting in their cars to drive to another location after the ceremony.
In addition to ensuring there is an option to have your reception at the same venue, it’s also important that the venue offers all inclusive wedding packages that bundle all the ceremony and reception inclusions together for one affordable price. This will certainly make your wedding planning much easier. Of course, you will also want to check out their reception hall to make sure it meets your standards in every way when it comes to the size, decor, table set up, and so on.
The Best Indoor Wedding Venue in Las Vegas – Lakeview Chapel
When getting married in Las Vegas, you won’t find a more pristine, breathtaking indoor ceremony venue than the Lakeview Chapel. It actually provides both indoor and outdoor features, making it the best of both worlds.
Another great thing about this charming chapel: the pricing is unmatched for its level of quality provided. From basic packages for more intimate weddings, to all-inclusive packages where every detail is taken care of, there’s a package for everyone.
Here’s a look at what our Lakeview Chapel wedding packages typically include:
- Sliding glass doors adjacent to the altar for a beautiful backdrop and calming lake breezes.
- Sparkling chandelier lighting to illuminate your day with elegance.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for stunning lake and garden views.
- Bridal Room accessible for finishing touches and photos before the wedding.
- Services from certified wedding consultants to make sure your Las Vegas chapel wedding runs smoothly.
- Chairs are arranged and ready to welcome your guests in the wedding chapel.
- Traditional wedding ceremony music will be provided.
- A licensed minister can perform a traditional or civil ceremony (minister paid separately).
- Las Vegas wedding photographer – multiple photo packages are available to meet your ceremony needs.
- Our Las Vegas wedding packages include floral credits.
- Witness provided for the marriage ceremony upon request.
Commonly Asked Questions about the Lakeview Chapel in Las Vegas
We understand that planning a wedding can be a bit confusing, and a lot of questions come up in the process. When planning a chapel wedding at Lakeside Weddings & Events, our dedicated team of wedding professionals will guide you every step of the way, answer all your questions, and ensure that your day is as perfect as you had imagined it. Let’s take a look at three of our most common questions:
1. I’m getting married at the Lakeview Chapel, which package should I choose?
Lakeview Weddings & Events offers several ceremony only packages to meet your individual needs. Which one is best for you? That will really depend on the number of guests you would like to attend. From 1 to 100 guests, we have you covered. Plus, our Las Vegas wedding chapel packages are filled with essential inclusions that will make your big day unforgettable. Take a look at these ceremony only wedding packages to see what’s included in each tier:
- Marina Package: Up to 10 guests – $699
- Laguna Package: Up to 30 guests – $999
- Aqua Package: Up to 50 guests – $1299
- Harbor Package: Up to 100 guests
If your wedding guest count falls between two tiers, you can easily add additional guests with a per guest fee. If you have any questions pertaining to our chapel packages, feel free to contact our wedding coordinators, they would love to speak with you.
2. How does your Las Vegas chapel offer indoor and outdoor ceremony features?
Essentially, you have a beautiful panoramic view of a shimmering lake from inside the chapel, as seen through its large beautiful glass windows. In addition to this, what makes this chapel so special is the fact that it allows you to say your vows at the open-concept altar with the lake as the backdrop, or step just a few feet outside and say them right at the edge of Lake Jacqueline. Either way, you have stunning greenery and a lake view behind you, and your guests can still enjoy the comforts of being indoors. This makes for absolutely magical wedding photos. Lakeview Chapel provides all the stunning scenery of an outdoor wedding, with all of the comforts of an indoor ceremony.
3. If I have my ceremony at the Lakeview Chapel can I have a reception there also?
Absolutely! This is why our Lakeview Chapel is so popular; we offer exceptional all inclusive packages that take care of all the details of your ceremony and reception. Once your ceremony has ended, you and your guests can simply walk over to its corresponding reception hall. One thing that makes their venue stand out from the rest is that their reception halls also have breathtaking lake and garden views. This ensures that you and your guests will have beautiful views throughout the entire day. This makes for a picture-perfect wedding and reception.
Helpful Links for Planning Your Las Vegas Dream Wedding
We want to help make planning your Las Vegas wedding as easy as possible because we know that there are so many things to consider when putting this big day together. To assist you with this, we are providing a few helpful links that will give you some ideas for planning your Las Vegas dream wedding:
- Love what you see but require some help with your budget? We have seasonal wedding specials available!
- Want an outdoor gazebo wedding instead? We offer several packages to meet your needs.
- Would you like some advice on music choices for your wedding reception? Read this post titled DJ vs Live Music.
- Not sure where to start when getting a Las Vegas marriage license? We can help.
- Only in need of a Las Vegas venue to host your reception? We offer that also.
- Find out how much a Las Vegas wedding will cost.
- Check out our awesome photo gallery for some inspiration.
- Want to see if we live up to the hype? Check out these glowing reviews.
- Need some ideas on fabulous wedding updos? Take a look at this post.
Have a Ceremony You Will Never Forget at the Lakeview Chapel in Las Vegas!
Here at Lakeside Weddings & Events, we pride ourselves on cultivating upscale chapel weddings with magical memories that last forever. Our traditional chapel is located in a gorgeous area near downtown Vegas, in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin, making it one of the most sought after wedding venues in Nevada. In addition to this, our experienced wedding planners would love to speak to you about your big day. Feel free to call us any time at (702) 240-5290. Or, simply contact Lakeside Weddings & Events online. We’re excited for you and wish you the very best in planning for your special day.
The post How to Choose the Best Las Vegas Wedding Chapel appeared first on .